03 Nights Cape Town + 02 nights Kruger National Park + 02 Nights Sun City + 01 Night Johannesburg
24th April 2013 : Coimbatore – Mumbai
Assemble at Coimbatore Airport at 1800 hours to board the flight to Mumbai by Jet Airways at 1925 hours.
Coimbatore to Mumbai by 9W 7033 Dep. 1925 Hours Arr. 2120 Hours
Arrive Mumbai at 2120 hours and transfer to Mumbai International Airport on your own to board the flight to George via Johannesburg at 0205 hours (Next Day)
25th April 2013 : Mumbai / Johannesburg / Cape Town
Mumbai to Johannesburg by SA 285 Dep. 0205 Hours Arr. 0730 Hours
Johannesburg to Cape Town by SA 317 Dep. 0905 Hours Arr. 1115 Hours
Arrive Cape Town also called the `Mother City” with The paternal presence of Table Mountain, the pristine coastline with its white sandy beaches, the magnificent countryside together with the warm summer climate makes the Western Cape perfect for any vacation. Upon arrival private transfer from Cape Town Airport to the hotel. Check in at hotel and day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. (D)
26th April 2013 : Cape Town
After breakfast, depart for a full day Cape Point Tour. Highlights include: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens; Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve; the funicular (optional extra) to reach the hillcrest at Cape of Good Hope; the penguin colony at Boulders Beach (optional for own account); Chapman’s Peak (subject to the road being open); Hout Bay stop at the harbour; Sea Point; city of Cape Town drive. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, L, D)
27th April 2013 : Cape Town
Morning after breakfast proceed for Cape Town City & Table Mountain Tour. This half day tour highlights includes visit up Table Mountain on the cableway where the varying flora and fauna will be explained (the cableway ticket is not included as the mountain visit is weather permitting); Malay Quarter tour; the Castle of Good Hope; Milnerton for a spectacular view of Table Mountain and the city; Cape Town Diamond Works. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, L, D)
28th April 2013 : Cape Town – Kruger National Park
Breakfast at hotel. Private transfer from hotel to Cape Town airport for your flight to Johannesburg.
Hoedspruit to Johannesburg by SA 1226 Dep. 1200 Hours Arr. 1300 Hours
Upon arrival (HDS/MQP Airport), transfer to your lodge in Kruger National Park, the oldest & largest reserves in South Africa. Check in at the lodge. Afternoon game drive on 4×4 open safari vehicles (time permitting). Dinner & overnight stay at the lodge. (B, L, D)
29th April 2013 : Kruger National Park
Morning game drive on 4×4 open safari vehicles. Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the lodge. Afternoon game drive on 4×4 open safari vehicles. Overnight stay at the lodge. (B, L, D)
30th April 2013 : Kruger National Park – Sun City
Morning game drive on 4×4 open safari vehicles (time permitting). Breakfast at the lodge. Transfer from the lodge to HDS/MQP airport for your flight back to Johannesburg. SIC shuttle transfer from JNB airport to Sun City, a luxury South African casino resort, located about two hours drive from Johannesburg. Sun City is aptly named as Africa`s Kingdom of Pleasure as it provides dazzling entertainment for everyone! The resort at Sun City features glamorous casinos, gourmet restaurants, extensive sports facilities and star-studded performances. From slots to safaris, theatre extravaganzas to the games arcade for children, horse riding to golf, and the Valley of Waves to The Lost City, South Africa`s Sun City Resort is a mind-blowing experience. Check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, L, D)
01st May 2013 : Sun City
Breakfast at hotel. Day free to explore the resort. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, L, D)
02nd May 2013 : Sun City – Johannesburg
Breakfast at the hotel. SIC shuttle transfer from Sun City to Johannesburg, the great big beating heart of South Africa. Upon arrival enjoy Gold Reef city tour including a ride on a sightseeing train, small crafts village and a trip down the Gold Mine, to Level 5 (220m/785 ft below the surface). See 12.5kg gold pour, be entertained by Siyagida African Dancers. Built around an old gold mine, this theme park is a reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold rush Era. Included in this tour is a descent down an old gold mineshaft to learn how gold was extracted in the past, witness molten gold poured and watch an exciting display of tribal dancing. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B, L, D)
03rd May 2013 : Johannesburg / Mumbai
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for airport for flight to Mumbai at 1120 hours. (B)
Johannesburg to Mumbai by SA 284 Dep. 1120 hours Arr. 0050 Hours (Next Day)
04th May 2013 : Mumbai / Coimbatore
Arrive Mumbai at 0005 hours and next connection to Coimbatore is at 1000 hours. Transit Hotel will be provided with airport to hotel and back.
Mumbai to Coimbatore by AI 657 Dep. 1000 hours Arr. 1150 hours
Arrive Coimbatore at 1150 hours.
Package Cost – Rs. 74,000/- + USD 1710 *
* Conditions Apply
1. Airfare – Mumbai / Johannesburg / Cape Town – Hoedsprint / Johannesburg / Mumbai by South African Airlines Rs. 54,875/- per person as on 18.02.2013
2. Coimbatore / Mumbai / Coimbatore by Domestic Flight Rs. 9,000/- per person as on 18.02.2013
3. South Africa Visa Charge as on 18.02.2013
4. Meet & greet by at JNB Airport on arrival (6 nights package only)
5. Accommodation as per the itinerary based on standard rooms on a B&B basis
6. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
7. Private Game Reserve which are on a FB Basis (breakfast, lunch, dinner & 02 game drives per day)
8. All transport services provided in luxury air conditioned vehicles with English speaking driver
9. All tours provided in luxury air conditioned vehicles with English speaking driver/guide
10. Tours & Entrance Fees as per the itinerary
11. Conservation Fees at Game Lodges
12. Tour Escort form Emperor Traveline
1. Porterage at the hotels & airports
2. Tips & Gratuities for drivers & guides
3. Drinks at all functions / meals
4. Items of a personal nature such as telephone bills, room service, etc.
5. Any other services not mentioned
6. Optional extras as per the document
1. The above package cost is worked out for minimum 35 adults paying passengers
2. The airfare worked out as on 18.02.2013, it might differ at timing of issuing the tickets.
3. Right now we are not holding any reservation on air line & hotel
4. 1 USD = Rs.55/- as on 18.02.2013
5. Air fare applicable as on 18.02.2013. If there is any increase in the airfare or if there is any
increase in the dollar fluctuation beyond 18.02.2013, the difference will have to be paid prior to the departure.
The Hotel on St Georges – Cape Town
Makalali Game Lodge – Kruger National Park
The Cabanas Hotel – Sun City
The Peermont Metcourt Hotel – Johannesburg
Coimbatore : +91 422 4500 600 / 2551171
Chennai : +91 442 8525022 or reach us here.